Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm just like you, I know you know...

I finally found a pic from the Bella Lea show at The Glasshouse online (actually on the Bella Lea group page on MySpace, haha). Here's the two shots on there:


Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


I'm going to have to guess that ATC of the group was the one who took the pics. If so, thanks man. Oh, and for those interested, the back of her shirt says "Bank of Texas" on it. How indie of Maura. haha.

Anyways, I have my walkthrough in like a hour and a half, just waiting for my father to get here since he co-signed when I moved in two years ago (because I have a speck of credit under my name, how sad). So yeah, gonna do that and then start moving the boxes up from my garage. So many boxes, it's going to take all weekend.

In other news, for those interested, I was able to get Dodge from "My Old Kentucky Blog" to post Chris and Greg's "newer" song, "Everything But You" on his page (that was a lot of quotation marks just then). It looks like he's already made another post, but at the time of this entry, it's the second one down (the one with Kings of Leon in the title). Their song/link is located under the section ADDED BONUS, "North of San Diego - Everything But You". Clicking on "NofSD" will take you to their MySpace page, the song title to a RapidShare page where you can download it for free. And just like "Rabbit" (Eminem) from "8 Mile", I'll end with:

"And f*ck this battle, I don't want to win, I'm outtie. Here, tell these people something they don't know about me."

Word.

(Steve would like to apologize for the excessive quotation marks and parentheses in the aforementioned blog post. He promises to add only one more, to finish this up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home