Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Take this gift and don't ask why...

Hmm... packed some more. Again. If it wasn't for the fact that I have to legally vacate my apartment, I would think I'd never finish packing. Played some Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution for the PS2 today, a pretty decent fighter for only fifteen bucks. The thing that made it even better was the new controller I bought. It's a retro looking one from MadCatz and I orignally bought it for it's looks (and its price of only $4.99, hell yeah!). It turns out, it's a pretty decent controller. It's about the same size of the old NES controllers and it's buttons are backlit by 80's looking neon colors. Pretty funny. It works well with most of my games I have (only had a slight prob with GTA: Vice City since the R1/R2 and L1/L2 button are a little close). Besides that, it's a great price for a pretty good thing. Here's a pic I grabbed off Best Buy's site; it doesn't do it justice (in fact this pic makes it look ugly). But at least you'll kinda know:

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


I finally tracked down the music video for the song from "If Only". It looks like it was taken from some Korean thing (maybe TV, because it's not on the R3 DVD that I have). Whoever ripped it didn't do that great of a job (slight muffled/scratchy areas) but considering it's the only copy on the net so far... well, just check it out. It has a bunch of scenes from the movie, so you can kinda get the jist of it.

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Jennifer Love Hewitt - Love Will Show You Everything

So that's all I've got. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home