Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Somehow we'll join paths and feelings will last...

Just found out that Bella Lea is going to be playing at the Glass House on April 24th (a couple days after I move into my new apartment) and the tickets go on sale Thursday morning. I am definitely getting in on this, especially since I missed the last (and final) time Maura's old band, Denali, was in Southern California. Definitely not going to miss out this time, that's for sure. If anyone wants to go, let me know and I'll get an extra ticket. Here's a little something-something for all you TPS fans out there...


The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhoeuettes

EDIT 11-MAR-05:
Oh and for those who don't recognize the "mom" in the video, that's none other than Rilo Kiley's Jenny Lewis, or to those who were obsessed with everything Nintendo in the early 90's, the "He touched my breasts!!"-girl from the truely awesome/horrible film, "The Wizard." Thankfully, the internet is home to many unwanted, but special-to-a-few, nuggets of goodness; if you go the X-Entertainment's "The Wizard" page, you too can view the clip! (hint: it's at the bottom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home