Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The permanent wave of cue cards and fix-it kits...

I've had a couple people ask about the "Total SurfJunky.com Earnings" thing in my sidebar, so I'm dedicating a post to it. SurfJunky is a website that pays members cash to surf the net. But unlike those "Pay-per-click" toolbars or other sites, this one does all the work for you. You simply register, then open the "SJ Browser" which is only another browser window; it will then automatically scroll through their clients' sites. Initially you only make $0.45/hour but soon after you get a raise to $0.50 and then $0.75. I started on Monday at 11:30am and just by keeping it running for 5 hours a day, I should make about $67 at the end of the month. For those wondering about payment, they give you two options. You can either have them send you a check to the address you give them, or in my case, have them deposit the money into your PayPal or StormPay account. They send out the money on the 15th of every month and from what I've heard and seen, it's a completely legit thing: no spyware or addware going on. So if you're interested, check it out here and start earning some easy money.
EDIT 25-MAR-05:
It turns out that SurfJunky is waay behind in paying its users and it may be cheating its clients. I'm starting to think that SJ was just a lame way for the company to profit off people like me, lol. So, yeah... don't do this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home