Thursday, March 31, 2005

I could be your volunteer, we'll make the whole thing disappear...

One of my five wishes came true: I stumbled across a site that contained a plethora of rare David Gray media files (pics, videos, mp3s, etc). And the best part is that all the link still work! None of this 404 error junk that nearly all the other sites have. Just to make sure I don't miss out, I downloaded every single file on that site. Some of my favorite things I grabbed were the mp3 of David's Christmas version of "Babylon" and his "This Year's Love" music video, which has to be one of the greatest (and semi-obscure) songs in the last 10 years. For those who are interested, leave me a comment and I'll send you a link to the site; I don't want to put a direct link here cuz I'm afraid too much traffic will kill the site permanently. I highly suggest that everyone purchase his albums and support him. And in other DG news, I read that he is almost done with his album and it should drop in a couple of months, which besides the fact that it's a new album, it also means that he might be doing a tour. Oh how I would love to be at one of his shows again (last time was at The Shrine in L.A.). If there is a tour, I might just have to sell some of my organs so I can get front row seats. Oh well, who needs a whole body anyways? Why else do we come with TWO kidneys?! To scalp them to get premium concert tickets, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home