Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Billboards quoting things you'd never say...

Don't have much for tonite's post, so this will be short and sweet. I got some old Sony speakers from my grandparents (they came from their old house) and it turns out they match the serials on my left & right channels, so now I have a complete Sony surround sound setup (so many S's!). After cleaning them up and blasting the cones with compressed air, they look and sound like new. I also bought the Fullmetal Alchemist game for the PS2 finally. I'm not too far into it, but it looks decent. It's actually on pause right now in my living room as I write this. And lastly, I finally got my computer up to the settings I liked before the reformatting of the drive. Here's a quick screenshot of what it currently looks like:


Click the picture to see the full image...


If you want to know what I did exactly to make it look like that, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home